Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

•.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
10.10.10.

Today is the day where DarDar's eldest sista got married...

Deepest CONGRATULATIONS to Jessica & Eddy!! (◕‿◕✿)

εїз May both of you HAPPY FOREVER! εїз

˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜ .•*˜˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜ .•*˜


I have an unexpected activity during this weekend @@"

Do you know why?

Let me tell you why.haha...

On Friday night around 11sth, my student posted a post as shown below:


Well, that time got many people ask him about the job including me too.hehe...

Then my student, Wilson posted a reply under the post asked me to call him.

But I contacted him through FB chat.hehe...

coz it's FREE!! ahHa...

And ended up he called me ^^v

haha...the most amazing part was I just knew they urgently needed a promoter and then I got the job liao... some more need to go there at 9a.m. on Saturday @@"
that time it showed 1a.m. plus and yet I haven't went to bed.

On Saturday morning, I reached there around 9:30am because of the traffic jam.
even worst, the supervisor was late too!! He reached there around 9:45a.m. and yet he didn't call me when he reached there as I called him and told him earlier that I've already at their booth. I thought he'll called me when he reach Spring but he made me waited for half an hour as a numb until 10:05a.m then HuiHui called me and asked me where I was >:(
She told me that she was late too! =.="

I know it's really a sudden decision made by me to go to work although I still have EM2 interim report need to do.

But the salary per day was quite attractive and seducing me to take the job XD

It's really hard to get this much pay per day =X

The working time is from 10am until 10pm.

12 hours of working just to play with kids.hehe...

I was working with one of the booths of POPPIES which was Enfagrow A+.

(✿◠‿◠) They sell milk for kids as well as for pregnant mother

after I finished the work on Saturday night, I was SO tired and directly went to bed and sleep until the next day morning without taking bath and brushed my teeth @@"
It seems like this was my first time went to work but actually it wasn't...this was because SO long I didn't do part time job already.hehe... :p


This job gave me a good experience as I can see and approach to different ranging ages of kids.

Different kids under same age will have different ability in dueling all kinds of stuffs.

Let say, for example, the puzzle, this game is to let kids arrange the puzzles according to the shapes which are round, square and human body that shown on the hardcover board. (but from what I've seen, those kids who drink Enfakid/Enfagrow, they are smarter =X hmm...I can't really confirm this as well.).

By teaching them to play, you can see that kids around 3 years below are hardly to arrange the puzzle according to the shapes...I know it's lame for saying this.hehe...

Aww, they are so cuuuttteeee la when I was looking at them playing!! hehe...

I faced so many kids during this two working days and most of them are good kids but except for two kids (one male and one female, meaning one elder brother and younger sister).

They were SO naughty and impolite. I think their parents spoiled them.

I'm sorry to say like that...this is because they are really like that...

During this working periods, I found out that a lot of patience is REALLY needed when growing up and teaching a kid. It's not an easy job for parents.
So, please plan properly before you want to have a baby.
And please don't simply do abortion because baby is a precious gift from God.


~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC