Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Mix feelings

Yeah, finally I can update my blog now.

Last few days I have been busy studying for Robotic Control open book random group's quiz/test which was on Tuesday afternoon and also busy preparing for today's FYP 1 poster presentation so I didn't have time to update it ='(

For the RC quiz, too bad that I didn't do well ='(

For the presentation, it's finally ended successfully in the afternoon!

Finally I can sleep well with no stress.

Last few days I couldn't sleep well @@" because I was feeling too STRESS already.

I still have other subjects' assignments and lab report need to do.
Here is my to-do-list:
1. CSE lab report
2. EM2 - two assignments and 1 business plan report

Tomorrow still have EM2 presentation...


*sigh* my lappy's unhealthy already *sad* and it has been sent to a shop for checking since last week for around 7 days =.=" I don't even know why they took it so long to check for my laptop. If I didn't call my friend (who's working at the shop there) on this Tuesday (5th October), I guess they won't call me to take back my laptop lo.

My friend said they didn't find out anything except for the screen that will turn into no display, something like no signal is received or the screen became blur with many horizontal
c o l o u r f u l lines. He just told me that don't open it for too long, maybe overheat (what a lame advice he told
me AFTER SO LONG checking my laptop, I was wondering whether they got check it or not).

During no lappy period, I was facing
REALLY BIG BIG difficulties in doing those assignments and reports ='(

*sigh* my friend told me that my laptop couldn't be saved already.
He asked me to buy a new one~ But I don't have money how to buy a new one oh T_______T *cry*

*wondering* Don't know how long it can stay with me.
I'm so worry that it'll half way die.
Then I use what to do all my reports and assignments~~~~~
Anyway, I left one more semester to be graduated and I hope my lappy still can 'tahan' until next year
...

I'm really so tired now~~~ and mentally tired~~
I guess my energy almost want to use up liao~
Tonight I need to take a good rest to restore back all my energy so that I have full energy to continue with my works. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC