Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

❤ DarDar's Birthday ❤

Last night darling finished his work earlier.
Then he and I went to the Junk there to have dinner for his birthday celebration (✿◠‿◠)
He told me that last time he promised will bring me go to the Junk and he finally made his promised came true although it's long time ago.
Never mind, I was totally forgot about this too XD

I was shocked when I stepped into the Junk.
This was because I didn't get use to the smell in there.
Hmm...I was not so sure what's the smell.
I think it was from the candles.
Actually nothing wrong with the shop, it's just that I first time went there and I didn't get use to that environment yet. hehe...
*peace*

lol..."tam jiak" face @@"
Anyway, the food there is nice.hehe...
And the food there are serve in huge bowl.lol... It's really HUGE!
Both of us ate until our stomach so FULL! LOL...


Do you guys want to know what was the birthday present I gave to him? hehe :p
It's a long sleeve shirt from Padini (aiks, I forgot to take photo of the shirt T___T).
This was because I knew earlier that he likes it very much for a long time already.
Besides that, he got new shirt to wear to work.hehe ^^v
The shirt's design is different from other long sleeve shirts.
And NOW...He finally got it and he's so happy with it.
I was so happy that he liked the shirt so much!



P/S: I will upload more photos of the Junk.hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC