Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A movie

Last night me and DarDar went to watched Legend of the Fist The return of Chen Zhen (精武风云) at 10:45p.m. at MBO.
This movie was directed by Lau Wai Keung and casted by Donnie Yen, Shu Qi, Anthony Wong, Huang Bo.


You know, at first I thought it was dancing movie. Hmm...I guess you're wondering why at first I thought it was about dancing movie, right? hehe... I guess maybe because of this two words: 精武 XD
But this words mostly should be related about fighting hor.LOL...

It's unexpected that all what I have thought was wrong. Wuu...Wuu... DarDar's fault :p cheated on me to go watch.lol...

This movie made me all shocking here and there while watching it. This is because it's all about history how the Japanese attacked China and killed China people, and how China people fought back for their motherland. Anyway, it's really nice to watch! =)

This movie was ended around 12:30a.m.

Nothing much about this post. Just a boring post and I want to record all the movies that both of us have watched. But some of the movies I didn't post out because lazy.haha... :p

Ohya, don't forget the important day:
the next day is my DarDar's birthday hehe...
I U, dear!

Tata~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC