Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Friday

Today I have 8:30am CSE tutorial class. I felt so lazy wanted to wake up so early in the nice morning and then I was lying on my bed until 7:30am...then I was like OMG because I didn't have enough time to prepare myself already T_____T so I quickly got up to prepare myself and after done the preparation I directly wear slippers and took my shoes into DarDar's car.
haha...I was too rushing and wearing my shocks & shoes in car while waiting for the traffic lights :p

#1

This is one of things that you can do in the car while waiting for the traffic lights *wink* hehe... Besides that, for girls you can do some make-up too ;) this is to make full use of your time while waiting for the traffic lights or during traffic jam! haha...

Ohya, I had a bad dream this morning ='( my DarDar wanna dump me T__T & my heart was hurt and crying in the dream @@"
what a lame dream =.=" Better don't think about it anymore.

I have Robotic Control lab at 12:30pm until 2:30pm. This was what Annie, Steven and I were doing :D
#2

#3
so sad that can't really see the cute bubbles. Lousy phone's camera ='(

#4
Generated graph from the experiment.

I directly went to EM2 tutorial class after we've done this lab. In the class, we're doing 2 questions out of 6 questions from tutorial 3 cash flow statement @@ the rest of the 4 questions do them as homework and submit next Thursday (but I don't know how to do T__T). After the tutorial class finished, I went to library to pass my IET form to Jarvis. Yea, finally I decided to joined IET after long consideration.

Yea, that's all from today.
Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC