Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Stress

STRESS!

I'm TOTALLY STRESS!!!

I feel that 24 hours per day is not enough for me to use already >.<" argh!!!

Most of my time will be spending on doing research for my FYP, revision for my subjects, doing tutorials, having classes, and doing EM2's business plan which contains 4 tasks @@"......

Doing research is not an easy job T_________T

it REALLY takes a lot of time for me to do it (especially for me this kind of not-so-smart person).

This is because you really need to do a lot of research to support your FYP.

This is also a way that I MUST go through in order to G R A D U A T E.

It seems like 'research online' has became my daily companion :D

*sigh* I really want to cry~

I'm feeling that my mentally is getting weaker and weaker~

oh God, please help me!

Please give me your STRENGTH & GUIDANCE to let me go through all this DIFFICULTIES!


How I wish I can be a very very smart person! ='(


well, I have to stop here now and continue with my research and revision.

Tata~~~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC