Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The long post XD

14 September 2010
On this Tuesday which was last 2 days ago, me and my friends went to a house to eat famous "lei cha" (擂茶; literally "pounded tea") which is located at Green Road area. But so sad I don't know the exact place because this was the first time I went there ='(


&...&...the worst is I don't know whether they have a business name or not.LOL... Anyway, I'll ask my friends about it (if I'm still remember :p).haha... But I heard from my friends they said they're quite famous, got reporters ever came and visited them & published their "lei cha" in newspapers.


Their "lei cha" is really nice!! It's really taste different from others "lei chas" that I've tried before.
There are a lot of people like to go there. Hmm...You should have a try when you're free =)
ohya, I think they only sell coconut drinks if I'm not mistaken :D that time me and my friends were ordering coconut drinks (RM2/drink) only but except for Annie (She said she doesn't drink coconut drinks).

hehe here is the short introduction of "Lei Cha":
"Lei cha" is a Hakka tea-based beverage or gruel consisting of mix of tea leaves and herbs that are ground or pounded together with various roasted nuts, seeds, and grains (taken from Wikipedia :p).



15 September 2010
Yesterday I attended IET seminar at 2:30pm at B block, 2nd floor. It's about Modelling and Direct Intensity Modulation of Quantum Cascade Lasers by Charted Engineer Associate Professor Manas Haldar MIET.

All the lecturers were sitting at the 1st row and listening to Prof. Manas.
Aww, don't you think that they looked like students XD
They seems kinda boring :D
Just like students get bored in a class.haha...
From left: Dr. Kho, Dr. Su, outsider, Prof, Nazim, I don't know this lecturer, Andrew, and I also don't know the red shirt lecturer.

here was one of the slides...
which was about the Future Work...

Seminar ended at 3:30pm.


16 September 2010
Today is a H O L I D A Y, I didn't feel want to wake up so early. But I need to go for EM2 meeting with my group members at 10a.m. at Chonglin Park. I was lost half way when I almost wanted to reach there @@" It's funny huh :D then I called DarDar to teach me again .hehe. Muaksss~~

I had my breakfast first when I reached Mei Mei cafe (美美美食茶室).hehe... I ordered kolo mee and one Teh-O peng. Their Teh-O peng not nice one =X I ever drank one Teh-O peng, quite nice, *knock knock my head* but I forgot where did I drink it already.

We had a wonderful meeting today :D and everything went smoothly during the discussion.hehe... Our meeting ended at 12:30pm.

I went to Annie's house after the meeting to write our FYP's journal. It's raining when I was on the way to Annie's house. I stayed at her house until 9sth at night. She 'chia' me ate instant noodles with egg.hehe. Annie, thank you for your dinner! =) & the 2 pieces of apples :D Anyway, I had a wonderful chat with you too.hehe.

I felt so TIRED when I reached my home @@ But I don't want to sleep earlier because I want to update my blog.

*...feeling SO tired when half way typing...* OMG, I really cannot stand it anymore. I need to go to sleep now. My DarDar is nagging me to sleep already :p

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! Tata~~

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha... waaa, your blog sooo detail, hahaha, interesting knowledge on the lui cha... another things is, so specific, paiseh, chia you eat maggie mee with egg and also 2 piece of apple nia, so kolien ==" i should give u one whole apple. hahaha >_< next time la, but i think i gave u eat a lot things @@! The longan drink and also the mooncake! Angel ate her 1st mooncake at my house liao! hahahaha.... I see what else i have at my house i share with u lo... i dont mind de! haha, got ask u eat banana le >_< but u didnt eat. hehehehe.... If i know maybe that thursday i should cook meals. Then, we can eat together.. hahaha... I think i better stop comment liao... First time i comment till so long. Writing essays already =X hahahaha.... wait u reply 1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky u didn't cook meal that time. I'm scared we can't finish the meal. It's ok with the maggie mee. I like to eat =) I should say thank you to you for filling up my stomach.hehe. Yahor, I ate alot of things at your house :D sorry I forgot some of them because I was tiring when I wrote this.lol... yea, I ate the 1st mooncake at ur house :D thank you <3 NOooo, don't give me whole apple :p we should share share ma ;) sharing is caring :D my stomach quite full ady so i didn't eat banana. haha...share with me can *evil smile* if you don't scared I finish all.muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel need to eat more. Angel so thin le T___T Should feed u more a bit. Haha, today i cook meal le, because i guai guai stay at home whole day. Lazy go out. >_< But, also time to cook, some vegetables in my fridge cant last already =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooo, if I eat more, I'll grow fat easily, especially my legs, tummy and even my FACE ='( I'm so scared if I eat more and it'll be hard for me to slim down liao T____T that's why sometimes I only take two meals per day >.< shhh =X
    You so guai ^^ yea, have to cook them, don't waste them =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC