Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hi-Bread Kopitiam

This morning my dear and I went to Hi-Bread Kopitiam to have take away order.

After that he went to work and I drove his car to uni.hehe... ;)

Oh yea, this was the 2nd time I went to Hi-Bread Kopitiam.
Oh gosh, I totally forgot this place already.
If not I can introduce to my family and then we can go there together :D
But this time I remembered already and told my mom about this place already.hehe ^^v
hope we can go there to have breakfast next time.

It's located at Jalan Rumbia Off Jalan Padungan.
and their Operation hours are shown below:
Mon - Sat : 06:30 - 18:00
Sun : 06:30 - 17:00

All kind of breakfast you can have there and their food are really nice and fresh.

This is the Chicken Paprika sandwich =)


First bite on it :D


MmMMmm...Yummy Yummy!!! hehe...
Many many bites on it.haha...
Can you see the chicken paprika? It really taste nice! =)



Egg tarts from Hi-Bread Kopitiam =)
taste nice...
one for me and one for mummy~ hehe...

I will go there again to have breakfast there instead of taking away when I'm free. Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC