Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Saturday, September 18, 2010

♥♥

Yeah, today my DarDar came back from KL.hehe...

I'm so happy ♥

He went to KL for 3 days (15/09/2010 - Wed night) hair show which was organized by MHA and came back from Saturday (18/09/2010) morning.

This morning I went to airport and reached there around 9am to bring DarDar, his 'tauke' and 'tauke nio'.

He bought me and my sista some presents from KL :D

#1
I got one hand made guitar and two Gardenia's breads.
This was the 2nd time that Dar bought stuffs for me from KL after hair show.
I like this kind of handmade stuffs.
If there is a small 'ling long' hanging there sure nice.hehe.
can hear 'ling ling long long' sound :D

Last time my dear bought me a key chain made of my name, Angel ^^
it's with purple 'ling long' some more.
I ♥ it so much!!
because I have been wanting the key chain for so long already but I don't know where can I get it.
I heard from my friend it can be bought from KL.
But it's hardly for me to go KL now lo =(
Anyway, I'm so happy that DarDar gave that to me.hehe...


#2
My sista got a pair of earrings and few chocolates in a nice small pressie bag as her belated birthday present.hehe...

Actually we bought her one t-shirt from online store but it's quite late to reach my house so DarDar bought her earings first =)

Hmm...maybe next week the parcel will reach here.


Dar, thanks for everything!

~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~..*~

Next Monday I'm going to have EM2 quiz contains chapter 1 - 5, chapter 7 & 8.

But I don't know why I have no mood to study ='(

still at Chapter 1 @@"

*sigh*


Anyway, I need to continue with my study now~

Angel, がんばって!!

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC