Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Job, Trips, Birthday

Olaaaa everyone ^^

I'm back.hehe...

hmm...what stories to start first?

how about let me start with my working condition then...

Well, I finished my 1st month of probation already, now left 2 months more to go.

Currently so far so good for me...

and just pray for everything to go well...

After I got my pay in July, I was so happy and I treated my family dinner.hehe...

This was the first time that I was able to treat my family to go out eat.haha...

Feel a little bit of accomplishment ^^


Oh yea, so late already and I haven't shared out my trip to Singapore and KL on 18-22July.hehe...
The photo below was taken in Marina Bay Sands, SG.
The night view was so nice! I love it! :D
Some more there were a lot people were sitting on the ground and waiting for a show to start.
The show that i mean is shown below :D
Well, the show will only start in certain time but I forgot the time for it already @@"
The show was quite interesting.hee...
There was a music played throughout the whole show.
Too bad that we didn't manage to take a video of it =(

Oppss, almost forgot that me and my darling also went to Universal Studios, Singapore :D
The place there is so huge.lol. Both of us walk until so tired.hehe.
And the weather was so hot @@"
But there were still so many people went there to have fun ^^

After we've finished walking around the studios, we decided to go to a cinema to watch HP7.
But I forgot what is the cinema and where it is already =.="

After 3 days in SG, on the 4th and 5th day we're staying in KL.
We spent our time just shopped and walked around shopping centers.
So sad that I didn't have the chance to go to Genting during that time.lol.
Nvm, next time then I will visit that place.

There are more photos in the camera's memory card and I'm lazy to upload it now @@"
Will upload those photos of KL and SG soon.


Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, we are planning on how to celebrate with her and what cake to buy for her.hehe... But I don't know whether my brothers have taught of the place and cake already or not :p

Wow, currently my place here is raining heavily at 4:20 PM.
Anyway, it's good too. This is because today's weather is so hot.

Dear all, must drink more water and remember to stay happy always ^^

~~Tata~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC