Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, June 04, 2010

My New Blog Account

Hello everyone! =) This is my new blog account as I'm not going to continue updating with my old blog account already as it get abandoned quite long by me already.haha... Just created on Friday, 4 June 2010; in the middle of midnight. Seems like I'm more hardworking of blogging than studying.haha...as I never study until midnight since starting of this semester @@" *disappointed on myself*

My final exam is coming soon which is starting on 21 June 2010 for my first subject which is Control System =( next is Engineering Management 1 is on 25 June 2010, Electromagnetic Waves is on 1 July 2010, and Power System Operation and Control is on 2 July 2010. *if I'm not mistaken with those exam dates* I haven't started to do my revision as I have a lot of assignments and lab reports need to do T_______T when can I finish those works oh????? I really don't want to repeat the same mistake again like last semester. I can scored a better results IF I can be more hardworking and study harder during last semester. I will feel heart broken every time when I think of my last semester results. Just 2 or 3 more marks then I can obtained 2 Ds for my two subjects T______T This time must tell myself that cannot repeat the same mistake again!! NO NEXT TIME!!!!

Oh gosh! It's 3:19am already and yet I'm still blogging here @@" I think I better off to bed now. If not, my darling's face will get darker oh :p *haha just kidding* and I'm going to have Control System replacement tutorial class in 5 more hours which is at 8:30am. I will continue with my story when I'm free again *wink*

sweet dreams =)
may after wake up from dreams will be a better day for everyone =)
Good Night! =D
~tata~

Lots of Loves
~Angel~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC