Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heart Broken

Yesterday I just finished my first final exam which was Control System, still have 3 more subjects to go. Hope I can go through with those 3 subjects. I'm so disappointed with my Control test, blame for myself why being so stupid and not clever enough! I hope that I can get a 'D' for Control System T__________T I won't aspect much, just a D only then enough already... "D = DISTINCTION!!!!" Every time I think of it sure will feel the pain in my heart ='( I hate this kind of feeling. I don't want this happen again like last semester.

Anyway, I must concentrate on my engineering management revision now.
The time for it to come is this Friday. I left 3 days to study 27 chapters @.@"
So, I will update my blog next time.
Good Luck and all the best to myself! Ciao~~



Lots of Loves
~Angel~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC