Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, July 02, 2010

Penang, here I come!

FINALLY I'M FREE! wuahahahaha.....
I finally finished my final exam today. But, I'm so sad that I didn't do well for my Power System Operation and Control's test. haiz...hope I can get pass for it. I don't want to repeat T________T Heard from my friends said that the results will be published on 20th of July. Anyway, I will just pray hard for it.

And the happy thing when I think about it is going to Penang for 4 days on 18 July with my dear and his brother and mother.hehe... I really can't wait for the day to come and wondering what to bring XD the most happiest one is finally I have the chance to sit on airplane and travel to other place since the last time when I went to Singapore with my family when I was a kid. Thank you dear for bringing me to Penang this coming July =) I love you, darling!



Lots of Loves
~Angel~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC