Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Merry Christmas

Hohoho...Merry Christmas everyone!

How's your Christmas celebration?

Hope you guys did really enjoy and have a lot of fun today :D

Well, for me, I didn't go anywhere, I'm just staying at home only =(


below were the photos that were taken during Christmas countdown at theSpring on 25th December after 12 am.

Sorry, I can only share few photos here because I don't have a camera T.T

so we didn't take lots of photos during that night...

#1 this photo was taken by my dear using his hp camera :p
the words were lighted up after 12am...
it's cool right? haha...
hmm...I'm not so sure how it worked but I guess maybe the 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' was lighted up by using LEDs...

#2 this photo was taken by Steven (as you can see his watermark at the bottom right corner of this photo)
nice photo right?

I took this photo from FB, shhhh.... haha...

hmm...these fireworks last for around 10 minutes...

cool right? hehe...


below this was the Christmas present that I gave to Mr.Sim.hehe...

although it's not an expensive gift but it's a meaningful gift from me to him =)

can you guess what this is?

it's a cute kitty that he can save his money!!!! :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC