Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, December 24, 2010

A necklace

Today is Christmas Eve and where are you going for Christmas countdown tonight? ;)

well, I'm going to theSpring tonight to see the fireworks.haha...


12 am in the early morning of 24 Dec 2010 my dear gave me a surprise XD

what a funny trick that he had planned for me... or it's called lame.haha...
but cannot tell you guys what's his trick... :p

here is my 2010 Christmas gift... A necklace! ^^

he said that this necklace can last forever oh~

meaning that I can wear it with me everyday lo.teehee...


hmm...what present did I get for 2009 Christmas?

aiks, I can't remember already @@

Well, I really didn't expect that he would gave me a surprise.haha...

Anyway, my dear, thank you for the gift



Yeah, tomorrow is Christmas!!

How are you going to celebrate it? hehe...

Hereby, I wish everyone Merry Christmas!! Hohohohoo......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC