Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hui Hui's wedding dinner

Last night I attended a beautiful lady, Hui Hui's wedding dinner at Banquet.

This was my first time attended a person's wedding dinner by myself after I have grown so big already XD hmm...I think I ever attended my relative's wedding dinner when I was a little girl if I'm not mistaken. But I couldn't remember it and I also lazy want to ask my mom la.haha...

My students also got invited. They're also Hui Hui's beloved students. hehe...
Actually I was their 3 months temporary add. maths teacher. I replaced Hui Hui for 3 months to teach them. But I didn't know where did she go for 3 months during that time because I didn't ask too much also. haha... I guess she went for travelling if I'm not mistaken. hehe...

Anyway, it's quite challenging when teaching them add. maths @@" It's been around 4 years I didn't touch add. maths already since form 5. I was like cracking my head to revise back.lol. But...I was quite happy of doing this job =) and it's a good chance for me to gain teaching experience as well ^^

I like all of their wedding photos. All of them are so nice, creative and elegant. Her dresses also quite nice ^^ 我希望将来我有个美好又浪漫的结婚典礼...嘻嘻... 因为一生人只有一次嘛,当然要留下美好的回忆咯,所以每一个细节都要办的妥妥当当的,也要嫁的风光点。呵呵...

Hui Hui and her husband have been 'pakto' together for 10 years already. Finally they got married. Hereby, I Wish Hui Hui and her beloved husband HAPPY FOREVER! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC