Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday - Last paper

Wow, it's been a long time I didn't update my deariiiie bloggiiiie already @@"

I have been very busy with my FYP and preparing for my final exam during this semester.

AND...

Today I finally finished my final exam.
I'm totally free.haha... (free of stress actually :p)

but still cannot say I'm totally free as I still need to keep doing with my FYP stuff T______T

At least, hooorayyyy for myself 1st.haha....

Well, I can't imagine that I have gone through 7 semesters already.

Now left one more semester to go...

Feel like the time has passed so fast =')


But but... I really can't wait to graduate next year.hehe...

One of my lovely dreams

I can't wait to take my graduation photos too.lol...

This will be one of my precious moment in my life and I'm hopping that everything will goes fine.

Anyway, wish myself lost of luck and all the best! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC