Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday - 31st December 2010

Today is the last day of 2010 and will be welcoming 1.1.11 in few hours :D
hmm...where are you going for the new year countdown tonight?
well, I'm going to MJC there tonight.hehe...
my dear friend Pauline gave me two free 2011 countdown party live tickets...
one is for me and the other one is for my dear.haha...
so sweet of her :)
anyway, thank you babe for the free tickets :) hugsss~


actually there are two places for the new year countdown tonight...
one is at MJC and the other one is at Boulevard...
haiz...too bad I can't be at the two places at the same time so I've decided to go for countdown at MJC there...
since my dear and I went to Boulevard last year already...
so this time go to a new place...teehee...


hmm...how are you going to spend your whole 2011?
have you wrote down your wishlist or list-to-do for 2011?

for me, I'm going to help at my dear's brother shop for 2 months...
hope can earn some money to buy CNY clothes and shoes :p
and of course I won't forget my FYP...

ohya, 2011 Chinese New Year is on 3rd/4th February...
Oh gosh, it's coming soon!!!!!
Now left 1 month already @@
and yet I still don't know what kind of new clothes and shoes to buy T_________T
does anyone has any idea that is willing to share with me? :p

and also need to do house cleaning T_______T
sure will be very tired one ~.~"

I will be having my last semester starting in March of 2011.
I'm hoping everything goes fine and graduating successfully in the middle of the year.
well, this will be a very tough semester for me...
and I need to stay strong and work very hard on my study!

AND...of course I also won't forget my holiday trips to Singapore and KL on July 2011 with my dear.haha...
can't wait to go to that two places after finish my study :D
I will definitely release all my stress fully during the trips!

Next plan is to start finding a job =(
this is the most I'm worrying about...
I'm scared no one wants to hire me T______T
haiz...顺其自然吧...

hmm...what else for 2011...
so far I can't think about it liao~
I don't care liao.haha...


Anyway, may all of you forget all the sadness/unhappy memories and welcome 2011 with full of joy and happiness! ;)


Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC