Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Movie day

Weeeee~~ today is my movie day!!

so happy~~~ :D

My mom, my princess, dear and I are going to watch

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader tonight.



I already watched Narnia 1 which was The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe



and Narnia 2 which was Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia.



Now I can't wait to watch the Narnia 3.hehe...

Then I will just wait until tonight to see what is the story about this time.


Ohya, last night I had my hair cut :D
Now my hair shorter a bit but not so short coz I only cut it like 3 to 4 inches only.
It's good to have a hair cut after final exam, you will feel like starting a new day with new hair after being so long busy with exam.lol just kidding only :p


Hereby, I wish everyone has a niiiiceee and loOOoveellyyy dayy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC