Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Annoying requests


This image was print screen by me from my Facebook profile.

It shows that there are
346 friend requests,
11 group invitations,
16 page suggestions,
&
86 other request... @@

I'm really don't know what should I do with the friend requests Q.Q I just ignore all or left it there? I have ignored quite numbers of friend requests already because mostly I don't know them, some of them didn't put their own photos, and some don't even have photos. *sigh* If i accept them also no point. If I just left them without ignoring them will cause my Facebook laggy when I want to view the Request section. Maybe I will just try to ignore them slowly bah~

I'm also wondering why they wanted to create so many groups and pages... What are their reasons of creating them??? I'm sorry to say for me maybe some of the groups and pages created are useless for me lor~ I don't even bother to view them also... then the 86 other requests are mostly from games' requests...


*sigh* Those stuffs are really wasting spaces~
Soon I'll clear all the requests~
I just need times to do it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC