Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day

First day of my class...

My dear lecturer gave us revisions for some of the topics from the last semester's subject which was Control System.

This was to let us recall back what we had learnt from the last semester before he's starting to teach new topics for Advanced Control System/Robotic Control.

This was the first morning class of the day and I was like cracking of my brain already...

This was because I was so 'LUCKY' to get chosen by Dr. Wallace to answer one of his revision question which was 'Which poles between P1 and P2 have the bigger damping ratio?' =.=" Luckily I can answer the first part but when he asked why due to my answer then I can't answer liao T_______T

I'm feeling so funny when I recall back of my reaction that time.lol...

And and and...it's my first time to get called by him to answer that question @@


Well, I'm feeling stress already on the first day of my class @@"

Ohya, what will you do when you're feeling stress???

This question suddenly pop up in my mind~~

I really hate the feeling of stress... *sigh* ='(

More and more workloads will be coming soon!!!

I need to be mentally prepared to overcome those countless of workloads and stress!

Anyway, just hoping everything will be fine and goes smoothly.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC