Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pink & 3

Yeah, finally my blog has changed to a new blog's skin! :D

I'm so happy with it.hehe...

Do you know that it's not easy to find a suitable and nice looking blog templates?

I have been looking them until my eyes were almost want to became like this --> @.@

hehe...


Hmm...the pink looks striking huh... But I like pink colour anyway =(

& this template comes with 3 columns :D

with the 3 columns's blog template then I can put as many gadgets as I want to.muahahaha...

so can say that this template has meet up my requirements.hehe... ;)

but not the fully one.haha...

& & I don't want to put black colour as well...because quite number of people are using black colour :p


I hope this will be my last blog template...

because I don't want to change it always...

It's quite wasting time.haha... :p




Have a nice day!
Cheers ^^

2 comments:

  1. eh, nice template, how u choose, some more got three column. Good le, intro me >_<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC