Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Monday, August 16, 2010

X_X

My holiday is now left 6 days already.
And I hate that I can't online to play my PWI for the last one week before my uni re-open.
All Streamyx's faults. At first, why they didn't give any announcements about changing the cables until my mom called them on the second day of unable to online then they told us (I was wondering what they told my mom whether is true or not).
Why they have to wait until now then change the cable?
Until now is already the 5th day and yet they haven't fixed this problem.
Uurrrggghhh!!!

Now then I can only use broadband to online and the speed is very slow ='( but at least I can online, right? But still can't play PWI, coz it's too laggy to play for it. If not, later my EP will die and lost EXP. Then I will feel heart pain T_T

Anyway, nothing I can do now besides just waiting for them to fix the problem! =.="


PEACE! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC