Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Friday, August 20, 2010

Wishes

Yesterday I went to food fair with Annie around 5:30pm after we have done discussion with Steven at Tarrot Cafe.

This was the 2nd time I went to 2010 food fair.

As you know that the food fair is going to end on this Sunday, right? ;)

& the next day is the starting day of my nightmare T_____T

So far I only went there twice only ='(

& I didn't try out much food from there... I only tried Tornado fried potato, fried ice cream, Bee Hun, fried mushroom & 香港猪肠粉.

Oh yea, there is a wishing well at the food fair's garden show.

It's for charity one. You can throw some coins and make wishes =)


I made a lot of wishes when I went there with my dear on 7th August.hehe... He also made wishes as well =)

there is a bell hanging there and you can ring it before or after you have made your wishes ;)




Hope my wishes will come true! hehe...
Wishing myself all the best and good luck for this semester!

2 comments:

  1. haha... together we jia you jia you jia you! =D also my nightmare T___T nvm, we jia you jia you jia you!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC