Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Nuffnang

Last night Annie told me through MSN that Joyce has earned some money from Nuffnang. I was just like OMG! lol... It sounds like impossible to me. But then after Annie showed to me her blog, it's real one!!!!

I have such reaction this is because last time my old blog didn't really earn money.LOL. Sounds like I'm a losser hor =( Anyway, I'm hoping everyone can support me in this new blog.hehe... Thank you Thank you :D

There is one thing that I'm wondering about it which is how do those people can earn a lot from Nuffnang...but for me, *sigh* speechless... I guess maybe my blog is too boring.hahaha...

Anyway, everyone has their first try in doing everything. So, I won't aspect much from everyone and just happy blogging here ^^v




Life goes on...
~Angel~

2 comments:

  1. eh! >_< u opened up your blog! hahahaha.... finally. But u blog in chinese le T___T me dont understand >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, I unlocked it already. hehe rojak blog :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC