Pages

寶貝豬跑馬燈

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My feelings

I'm so touched and sad too..

I'm touched because my dear gave me a surprise ^^,

At first he already promised me to bring me go to food fair yesterday night after 8pm. But didn't expected that he was busy until 10sth pm @.@ so ended up we didn't go together because the food fair is closed at 11pm. If he come to my house and bring me go to food fair sure can't make it one. In the end he went to food fair alone to buy fried ice creams for me without letting me know. Aww how sweet he is =) Anyway, at least he achieved half of the promise lah :D

I'm sad because he foot was hurt when he was going to buy fried ice creams for me at the food fair there T_T my heart is in pain...really in pain ='( hope his foot can get well soon. *Sigh* why guys will get hurt one when he's rushing to get something to his love one =X this is what I'm worry the most too... As you know, this kind of scene always happen in the drama series, right? haha...


Dear, thank you so much!
I you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

RICH PTC